Tigers in your school
Benefits of having Tigers After School Care in your school
- A trusted, well established childcare organisation that puts best practice first.
- Tigers becomes part of the school community.
- Tigers is extremely well run and with our trusted reputation you can guarantee no extra workload is put on school administration.
- Increased enrolment for your school – on premises quality childcare increases enrolment numbers in your school.
- Increased income to the school by way of rental income.
Benefits of having Tigers Pre-School in your school
- Using your school’s current enrolment policies we will offer places to children on your roll for the coming school year. This means that your school will benefit from having the majority of the junior infant children attending a high quality early years setting.
- Through observation and assessment in our setting any developmental issues should be picked up before the child enters primary education. We refer when needed to the local early intervention team for assessments.
- Children with English as a second language will have picked up a good grasp of the English language before entering junior infants, making learning in English easier. We use picture aids in our classroom along with language to help aid language development.
- The use of the Aistear curriculum, which is now used in the infant classes in primary school, helps for a smooth transition between settings.
- Children are familiar with the school setting allowing for an easier settling in period.
- Extra income to the school via rental income.
If you would like more information about setting Tigers up in your school please contact our office on 086 170 3955 or email email@example.com